General terms and conditions

The use of the website www.mysticalproperties.com implies the complete and total acceptance of the general conditions hereafter mentioned. These general conditions can be modified at any time. The users of the website are therefore asked to consult them on a regular basis.

The website www.mysticalproperties.com is regularly updated by Address Real Estate SPRL. Consequently, the legal terms can also be amended at any time. However, they are binding and the user is requested to refer to them as often as possible in order to comply with them.

The purpose of the website is to provide information in respect of the availability of the premises offered by Mystical Green Properties and the proposed services.

Address Real Estate SPRL is willing to provide on the website www.mysticalproperties.com the most possible accurate information. However, Address Real Estate SPRL does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information, or interruption in updating the availability on its account or on the account of any partner providing the relevant information.

All materials located on the website www.mysticalproperties.com are provided for informational purposes only and are likely to be amended. The information provided on the website is not exhaustive and can be subject to change without notice.

All materials contained on the website are the copyrighted property of Address Real Estate SPRL, as well as all scripts, pictures, logos, icons, sounds and software.

No confidential information about the user of the website www.mysticalproperties.com will be disclosed, exchanged, transferred, conceded or sold to a third party without his/her consent. The only licensed exception would be the acquisition of Mystical Green Properties and its rights, which would imply the transmission of the concerned information to the eventual buyer, who will be committed to the same obligation of preservation and amendment of the data towards the user of the website www.mysticalproperties.com.

The website www.mysticalproperties.com refers to several hyperlinks. Mystical Grenn Properties is not responsible for the content of the referenced websites.

Online payments, down payments and refunds

Upon agreement of the terms of the lease contract, the user will transfer to Address Real Estate SPRL, a down payment corresponding to 30 % of the rental through the link on the website www.mysticalproperties.com. The lease contract needs to be sent back duly signed for approval within 48 hours of receipt. The remaining balance of 70 % is to be paid at the latest one month before the arrival date.

Address Real Estate SPRL will secure the rental for the agreed period. In the event of cancellation, there is no refund of the down payment. The balance will be reimbursed only when a new lessee is found for the concerned period at the same conditions.